There was a house fire and there was a burn victim but the two incidents were not related. Tuesday night, Traphill, Mountain View , Austin , and State Road fire departments were called out to a house fire on Traphill Road . Neighbors saw smoke and called 911. At first it was believed that the two homeowners were inside the burning house. However, the homeowners, Ralph and Karen Holbrook, arrived on the scene later. No one was inside the home at the time of the fire, and no one was injured. Fire Marshal Kevin Bounds stated that the fire was accidental and started from an electrical problem within the structure of the house. The call for the house fire came in about 7:30 Tuesday. Then at 11pm Tuesday, Mtn View Fire Department was again called out this time to a Rock Creek Road residence. Debra Roope received burns to her head and face from a flash fire. Roope was smoking a cigarette while on oxygen and that triggered the blaze. She was air lifted to Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem .