According to Assistant Fire Marshal Nikki Hamby, the single wide mobile home fire Tuesday night was caused by electrical problems. Reportedly, there had been some electrical problems in one room of the home Byrd Ridge Road. Last night, fire started in a bedroom and quickly spread. The five people inside the house tried to extinguish the fire themselves before calling 911. Mulberry-Fairplains and Mtn View fire departments responded to the fire. The Byrd Ridge Road home sustained heavy damage from the blaze and is unlivable at this time. The 5 people inside the home at the time of the fire were not injured and are being assisted by the Red Cross. The fire occurred Tuesday just before 8pm.